Grilled Pork Roast Recipe
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 to 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Roast
"What temperature for the grill?"
"Do this every summer and people rave about it every time! Made exactly as directed wouldn't even consider altering in any way! Thanks bunches for this keeper!"
"Excellent! Didn't have ground mustard, used Dijon, seared roast first. A keeper!"
"I tried this pork recipe today for guest and everyone loved it. I will make this one again and again."
"I've made this many times and it's consistently good every time. To cut the grilling time in half, I cut the roast in half length-wise before marinating. Overcooking will result in a dry roast, so I suggest using a leave-in meat thermometer while grilling."
"I've been watching weekly sales ads for the pre-packaged pork loins that are 1-1.5#. I put them on our grill for 40 minutes. Awesome and juicy. They are usually on sale for $5"