Grilled Pork Roast Recipe
"We enjoy the mild mustard flavor of this juicy, tender pork roast," says Myra Innes of Auburn, Kansas. "With a little advance preparation, tis roast is simple since it creates no dirty dishes, and I get the rest of the meal ready while it cooks."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 1-1/2 hours + standing YIELD:8 servings
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 to 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC