Grilled Pork Chops with Sticky Sweet Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine molasses, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Reserve 3 tablespoons sauce for serving.
- 2. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with remaining sauce during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with about 2 teaspoons sauce: 256 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Chops with Sticky Sweet Sauce
"Pretty good! My family enjoyed these on the grill. Basic ingredients make it a good stand by for a quick and tasty weekday meal."
"This was excellent! My husband and I both loved it. Will probably reserve more sauce (or make extra!) next time to eat with our cooked chops."
"Simple and Delicious. We served with my Twice Baked Potatoes and Corn on the Cob."