Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Sauce Recipe
My girlfriend shared this delicious recipe with me. Her peach trees were bursting with fruit, and she wanted to find a use for the succulent peaches besides pie, cobbler or canning. Now my family begs for these delicious chops!
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each and 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until jelly is melted. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 2. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with compote. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 1/4 cup compote: 337 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC