- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the cantaloupe, tomatoes, green pepper,
- limeade, onion, cilantro and salt. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Season pork with pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Pork Chops with Cilantro Salsa
Sort By :
It was different and tasty! I may try to substitute the cantaloupe with watermelon next time.
Is sooo good! there is nothing bad to say about this recipe.