Grilled Pork Chops and Onions
Easy Pork Chops for Any Night. Grilled Pork Chops and Onions, marinated in GOYA® Mojo Chipotle, are moist and tender with a zesty, smoky-spicy flavor.
6 ServingsPrep Time: 5 min. Total Time: 25 min., plus marinating time
- 6 bone-in pork chops (3/4 to 1-in. thick)
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 3/4-in. thick rounds
- 1-1/2 cups GOYA® Mojo Chipotle, divided
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- In a zip-top bag or a large container with a lid, combine the pork,
- onions and 1 cup mojo. Seal bag and transfer to refrigerator; chill
- at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat, or heat a large, lightly-greased
- grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove pork and onions from the
- marinade; discard any leftover liquid. Season pork with adobo. Cook
- pork until golden brown and internal temperature registers 160°
- F on a quick-read thermometer, basting with remaining mojo, flipping
- once, 15 – 20 minutes. Cook unions until soft and golden brown,
- about 10 minutes.
- Divide pork and onions evenly among serving dishes. Yield: 6
* If you do not have a self-sealing bag, be sure to use a non-reactive container such as a glass or stainless steel baking dish to marinate your chops. Do not use aluminum.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a