Grilled Pork Chops and Onions Recipe
Easy Pork Chops for Any Night. Grilled Pork Chops and Onions, marinated in GOYA® Mojo Chipotle, are moist and tender with a zesty, smoky-spicy flavor.
- 6 bone-in pork chops (3/4 to 1-in. thick)
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 3/4-in. thick rounds
- 1-1/2 cups GOYA® Mojo Chipotle, divided
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- In a zip-top bag or a large container with a lid, combine the pork, onions and 1 cup mojo. Seal bag and transfer to refrigerator; chill at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat, or heat a large, lightly-greased grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove pork and onions from the marinade; discard any leftover liquid. Season pork with adobo. Cook pork until golden brown and internal temperature registers 160° F on a quick-read thermometer, basting with remaining mojo, flipping once, 15 – 20 minutes. Cook unions until soft and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Divide pork and onions evenly among serving dishes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Chops and Onions Provided by GOYA®
Reviews for Grilled Pork Chops and Onions(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review