- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and sweet onion, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Burgers in Taste of Home
Reviews for Grilled Pork Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review