Grilled Pork Burgers Recipe
“We live on a working hog farm and love this savory, tasty burger,” says Dawnita Phillips of Drexel, Missouri. Everyone will love these burgers, even if your pork comes from the grocery store, not the farm!
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and sweet onion, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Burgers in Taste of Home
Reviews for Grilled Pork Burgers(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >