Grilled Pork Appetizers Recipe
- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Cut pork into 1/8-in. slices, then cut each slice widthwise in half. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (2 ounces cookec pork) equals 84 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Grilled Pork Appetizers
"Have made this recipe several times and it turns out great every time!! Wonderful flavor!"
"i tried this recipe and loved it. My entire family enjoyed it."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer