People can't seem to get enough of these tender hors d'oeuvres. Marinated in a sauce that is slightly sweetened with honey, the party starters also make a wonderful entree when served over rice. —Susan LeBrun Of Sulphur, Louisiana
- 1 pound boneless whole pork loin roast
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut pork into 1/8-in. slices, then cut each slice widthwise in half. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Appetizers in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Grilled Pork Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2013
"Have made this recipe several times and it turns out great every time!! Wonderful flavor!"
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2010
"i tried this recipe and loved it. My entire family enjoyed it."