Grilled Pork Appetizers Recipe
- 1 pound boneless whole pork loin roast
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut pork into 1/8-in. slices, then cut each slice widthwise in half. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Appetizers in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Grilled Pork Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2013
Have made this recipe several times and it turns out great every time!! Wonderful flavor!
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2010
i tried this recipe and loved it. My entire family enjoyed it.