- medium heat until sausages are no longer pink, about 12 minutes, and
- vegetables are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer sausages and vegetables to a cutting surface. Cut sausages
- into 1/2-in. pieces and peppers into thin strips. Sprinkle each
- pizza crust with half the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Top each
- with half the sausage, peppers and onions. Top each crust with half
- the goat cheese, tomatoes and green onions. Drizzle with the
- refrigerated marinade.
- Place pizzas on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or
- until cheese melts and crusts are brown. Yield: 2 12-inch pizzas.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now