Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip
This fruit appetizer was created in our Test Kitchen. If desired, the pineapple wedges can be rolled in flaked coconut before grilling.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- LIME DIP:
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Peel and core the pineapple; cut into eight wedges. Cut each wedge
- into two spears. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the
- brown sugar, honey and lime juice; add pineapple. Seal bag and turn
- to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the yogurt,
- honey, brown sugar, lime juice and peel. Cover and refrigerate until
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain