Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip Recipe
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- LIME DIP:
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1. Peel and core the pineapple; cut into eight wedges. Cut each wedge into two spears. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, honey and lime juice; add pineapple. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the yogurt, honey, brown sugar, lime juice and peel. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pineapple, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with lime dip. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip
"Made this as a side with grilled pork. Dip was good but only about 1/2 needed."
"What a fun delicious way to serve pineapple! Loved it and the dip totally made it perfect."
"I liked this recipe a lot. It was super simple to make and I brought it out to my family cabin an everyone enjoyed it! The dip was good but I personally could have lived with out it because the pineapple was amazing by itself."
"This was a great success at our party!. We did put the coconut in the lime dip instead of rolling the pineapple. Would reccomend this highly!"