This fruit appetizer was created in our Test Kitchen. If desired, the pineapple wedges can be rolled in flaked coconut before grilling.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- LIME DIP:
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Peel and core the pineapple; cut into eight wedges. Cut each wedge into two spears. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, honey and lime juice; add pineapple. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the yogurt, honey, brown sugar, lime juice and peel. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pineapple, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with lime dip. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p223
Reviews for Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review