Grilled Pineapple Sundaes Recipe
I found a basic recipe for this luscious dessert online, and tweaked it with some "doesn't this sound amazing?" tidbits from a friend. It doesn't get much simpler than this! —Anita Beachy, Bealeton, Virginia
- 4 fresh pineapple slices (about 1/2 inch slices)
- 4 scoops coconut or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. Cook pineapple slices on an indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Transfer to individual serving plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and whipped topping. Drizzle with ice cream topping; sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 356 calories, 12g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Pineapple Sundaes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC