- 4 fresh pineapple slices (about 1/2 inch slices)
- 4 scoops coconut or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Cook pineapple slices on an indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Transfer to individual serving plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and whipped topping. Drizzle with ice cream topping; sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pineapple Sundaes in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p26
Reviews for Grilled Pineapple Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review