Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
This is my favorite way to grill pork chops. The meat turns out so moist and tender when it's fixed like this. Usually, I serve the chops with fresh corn on the cob or green beans and dinner rolls. Your family will love it!
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the brown sugar, salad dressing,
- pineapple juice and soy sauce. Pour 2/3 cup into a large resealable
- plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate
- remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove
- from heat and keep warm. Place pineapple slices on grill. Baste
- pineapple with reserved marinade. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or
- until browned Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Place a
- pineapple slice on each chop. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now