Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
This is my favorite way to grill pork chops. The meat turns out so moist and tender when it's fixed like this. Usually, I serve the chops with fresh corn on the cob or green beans and dinner rolls. Your family will love it!
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Pour 2/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from heat and keep warm. Place pineapple slices on grill. Baste pineapple with reserved marinade. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Place a pineapple slice on each chop. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC