Grilled Peppers and Zucchini for Two Recipe
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Place the vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Dot with butter; drizzle with soy sauce. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Peppers and Zucchini in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p47
Reviews for Grilled Peppers and Zucchini for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review