Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Spread bread slices with marinara sauce; layer two slices with pepperoni and cheese. Top with remaining bread. Combine butter and garlic powder. Spread over outsides of sandwiches.
- 2. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 439 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 964mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein .
Reviews for Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches
"I added turkey and swiss cheese to the recipe. It added a whole new flavor explosion in our mouths."