Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Spread bread slices with marinara sauce; layer two slices with pepperoni and cheese. Top with remaining bread. Combine butter and garlic powder. Spread over outsides of sandwiches.
- 2. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 439 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 964mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches
"I added turkey and swiss cheese to the recipe. It added a whole new flavor explosion in our mouths."