If pizza and grilled cheese are among your favorite foods, you're in for an ooey gooey treat! —Chris Anderson, Mounds View, Minnesota
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread bread slices with marinara sauce; layer two slices with pepperoni and cheese. Top with remaining bread. Combine butter and garlic powder. Spread over outsides of sandwiches.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p30
Reviews for Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review