Grilled Peppered Steaks
I once wanted a peppered steak for supper, so I tossed some spices together and came up with this recipe. My family thoroughly enjoyed it.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless beef top loin steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the pepper, onion salt, garlic salt and
- paprika if desired. Rub onto both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or
- until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done,
- 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.