Grilled Peppered Ribeye Steaks
These steaks are an easy yet elegant looking entree. They grill up nice and juicy with a pleasant peppery zip. We enjoy them all year-round.—Julee Wallberg, Salt Lake City, Utah
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, ground cumin and cayenne pepper
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (1 inch thick and about 10 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the oil and seasonings; rub over steaks.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from the
- heat for 7-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired
- doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°;
- medium, 160°; well-done, 170° Baste occasionally with
- seasoning mixture. Let stand for 3-5 minutes before serving. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 685 calories, 52 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 51 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold