Grilled Peaches with Brandy Sauce Recipe
- Maple grilling plank
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and halved
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1. Soak grilling plank in water for 1 hour.
- 2. In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved; remove from the heat. Stir in brandy; set aside.
- 3. Place plank on grill over direct medium heat. Cover and heat for 3 minutes or until light to medium smoke comes from the plank and the wood begins to crackle. (This indicates the plank is ready.)
- 4. Place peaches on plank. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-23 minutes or until tender, brushing occasionally with brandy sauce. Top each peach half with a scoop of ice cream; drizzle with remaining brandy sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 255 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Grilled Peaches with Brandy Sauce
"What is a Maple Grilling Plank please? Would like to try recipe but I have never heard of this item and where might I get one. Thanks, Marilyn"
"My family really liked this recipe. I give it a 5 star review."