Grilled Peaches with Berry Sauce Recipe
This unusual dessert is as pretty as it is delicious. Topped with brown sugar and cinnamon, the peaches come off the grill sweet and spicy. The raspberry sauce adds a refreshing touch. -Nancy Johnson, Connersville, Indiana
- 1/2 of 10-ounce package frozen raspberries in syrup, partially thawed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and halved
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a blender or food processor, process raspberries and lemon juice until pureed. Strain and discard seeds. Cover and chill. Place the peach halves, cut side up, on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in). Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle into peach centers. Sprinkle with vanilla; dot with butter. Fold foil over peaches and seal. Grill over medium-hot heat for 15 minutes or until heated through. To serve, spoon the raspberry sauce over peaches. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Peaches with Berry Sauce in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p31
Reviews for Grilled Peaches with Berry Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review