This unusual dessert is as pretty as it is delicious. Topped with brown sugar and cinnamon, the peaches come off the grill sweet and spicy. The raspberry sauce adds a refreshing touch. -Nancy Johnson, Connersville, Indiana
- 1/2 of 10-ounce package frozen raspberries in syrup, partially thawed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and halved
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a blender or food processor, process raspberries and lemon juice until pureed. Strain and discard seeds. Cover and chill. Place the peach halves, cut side up, on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in). Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle into peach centers. Sprinkle with vanilla; dot with butter. Fold foil over peaches and seal. Grill over medium-hot heat for 15 minutes or until heated through. To serve, spoon the raspberry sauce over peaches. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Peaches with Berry Sauce in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p31
Reviews for Grilled Peaches with Berry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review