Grilled Peaches 'n' Berries
With only five ingredients, this delightful dessert is so easy to prepare. Just halve peaches and sprinkle with fresh blueberries and a brown sugar mixture. Because they're grilled in foil, there are no messy dishes to wash. —Sharon W. Bickett, Chester, South Carolina
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place two peach halves, cut side up, on each of three double
- thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (12 in. square). Top with
- blueberries, brown sugar, butter and lemon juice. Fold foil around
- mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-low heat for 18-20 minutes or until
- tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 172 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.