These peaches with a hint of grill flavor are sweet and juicy. We serve them in a waffle bowl with ice cream. That’s jackpot at our house. —Nancy Dentler, Greensboro, NC
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Desserts
- 4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 6 ice cream waffle bowls
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, sugar and vanilla. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square disposable foil pan.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Place pan on grill rack over indirect medium heat. Grill, covered, 15-20 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Place ice cream in waffle bowls; top with peach mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Peach Sundaes in Grill It Bookazine 2016, p131
Reviews for Grilled Peach Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review