Grilled Peach Crisps Recipe
Most of the fat and sugar is eliminated from this grilled version of peach cobbler. A perfect finish to a summer barbecue, this dessert always impresses our guests. —Michelle Sandoval, Escalon, California
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peaches. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peaches cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- 3. Place peaches in dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 193 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC