Grilled Peach Crisps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peaches. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peaches cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- 3. Place peaches in dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 193 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Peach Crisps
"Very good special treat for the entire family and an excellent way to use up peaches."
"Was so easy to make & it cuts down on the fats too!"
"Sounds wonderful. Will make it this weekend - I have tons of peaches and would like to make something sweet that won't heat up the kitchen. Nectarines and pineapple would be good this way, too, I bet."
"The Crispy Items are the low-fat granola called for in the recipe"
"Tastes good, for the little 15 mins time to prepare. Would prepare it again."
"Thanks. But what are those crispy items from your picture?"