Grilled Peach Crisps for 2 Recipe
“Most of the fat and sugar is eliminated from this grilled version of peach cobbler. A perfect finish to a summer barbecue, this dessert always impresses our guests.” Michelle Sandoval - Escalon, CA
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium peach, halved and pitted
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat granola
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peach. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peach cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peach is tender and begins to caramelize.
- 3. Place peach halves in dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 185 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC