- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peaches. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peaches cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- Place peaches in dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Peach Crisps
"Very good special treat for the entire family and an excellent way to use up peaches."
"Was so easy to make & it cuts down on the fats too!"
"Sounds wonderful. Will make it this weekend - I have tons of peaches and would like to make something sweet that won't heat up the kitchen. Nectarines and pineapple would be good this way, too, I bet."
"The Crispy Items are the low-fat granola called for in the recipe"
"Tastes good, for the little 15 mins time to prepare. Would prepare it again."