Grilled Peach-Berry Crisps
As dinner is winding down, put these individual fruit crisps from our Test Kitchen on the grill. A scoop of cold ice cream is the crowning touch.
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 3 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, raspberries, sugar, 3
- tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Divide mixture evenly among four
- 4-1/2-in. disposable foil tart pans coated with cooking spray; set
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour;
- cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill crisps, covered, over indirect
- medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Serve warm
- with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 279 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium,