Grilled Peach-Berry Crisps Recipe
As dinner is winding down, put these individual fruit crisps from our Test Kitchen on the grill. A scoop of cold ice cream is the crowning touch.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the peaches, raspberries, sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Divide mixture evenly among four 4-1/2-in. disposable foil tart pans coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- 3. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill crisps, covered, over indirect medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 279 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC