Grilled Pattypans Recipe
Just a few minutes and a handful of ingredients are all you’ll need for this scrumptious side dish. Hoisin sauce and rice wine vinegar give grilled pattypans Asian flair.
- 6 cups pattypan squash (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Place squash in a grill wok or basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Transfer squash to a serving bowl; add sauce and toss gently. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 54 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Grilled Pattypans
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC