- 6 cups pattypan squash (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place squash in a grill wok or basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Transfer squash to a serving bowl; add sauce and toss gently. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pattypans in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p49
Reviews for Grilled Pattypans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review