Grilled Orange Salmon
I love nothing better than to cook for company. Folks say anything coming out of my kitchen made with a marinade or sauce is a winner.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Cook: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Set aside 2
- tablespoons marinade for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a
- resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or
- broil 6 in. from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now