I love nothing better than to cook for company. Folks say anything coming out of my kitchen made with a marinade or sauce is a winner.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Set aside 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 6 in. from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Orange Salmon in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p223
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Orange Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review