This side dish may be simple, but it always gets a terrific reaction, even from folks who typically don't care for onion.Stanley Pichon, Slidell, Louisiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- Hollow center of onion to a depth of 1 in.; chop removed onion. Place
- butter and bouillon in center of onion; top with the chopped onion.
- Wrap tightly in heavy-duty foil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Cut into wedges.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 41 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.