- 1 large onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- Hollow center of onion to a depth of 1 in.; chop removed onion. Place butter and bouillon in center of onion; top with the chopped onion. Wrap tightly in heavy-duty foil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Onion in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p47
Reviews for Grilled Onion(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Tailgating Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >