- 1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh thyme, sage, oregano and basil, combined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove and discard stems from mushroom caps. Score caps lightly with a sharp knife. Brush both sides with oil. Rub with herbs and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill, cap side down, over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side; or until juices form in the caps and mushrooms are tender. Serve hot or at room temperature. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Mushrooms in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p65
Reviews for Grilled Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >