VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for serving.
- Drain and discard marinade from turkey. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 10-12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Turkey Tenderloins in Country June/July 2002, p49
Reviews forGrilled Marinated Turkey Tenderloins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011
"This is always a big hit with my family, and I fix it a lot during the summer time."