Grilled Marinated Sirloin Steak Recipe
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add steak and turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium-hot heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Sirloin Steak
Sort By :
This was so good!!! We even slightly overdid the steak and the marinade saved it
This is the BEST steak marinade I a have ever had for sirloins!
Great marinade. Tried it on steak and it was excellent.
Great marinade! I run a small grill by a lake in the summer and made this, and every weekend get many requests for it!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Marinades >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >