Grilled Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings (2/3 cup sauce).
4 ounces cooked pork with 5 teaspoons sauce equals 442 calories, 33 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer