- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings (2/3 cup sauce).
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Pork Tenderloin
"Tasty, simple marinade. Sauce was good addition."
"It was quite tasty. The pork was moist and quite tender. The sauce was mild and enhanced the delicate taste of the tenderloin. I even put some of it on the roasted potatoes and green beans I made as an accompaniment. I did use light mayo in the sauce to cut some calories. Will make this again."
"I made this recipe as written as is my practice. It was mouth watering. So tender and the mustard sauce is the best. Don't change anything."