Grilled Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings (2/3 cup sauce).
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Pork Tenderloin(3)
Sort By :
Tasty, simple marinade. Sauce was good addition.
It was quite tasty. The pork was moist and quite tender. The sauce was mild and enhanced the delicate taste of the tenderloin. I even put some of it on the roasted potatoes and green beans I made as an accompaniment. I did use light mayo in the sauce to cut some calories. Will make this again.
I made this recipe as written as is my practice. It was mouth watering. So tender and the mustard sauce is the best. Don't change anything.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Marinades >