Grilled Marinated Pork Chops Recipe
My husband brought home a variation of this recipe from a pork conference. Not only did it win raves a home, it received a blue ribbon at a fair. I have seven children, five grandkids...and many opportunities to cook!
- 1 can (12 ounces) cola
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1-1/2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC