- 1 can (12 ounces) cola
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1-1/2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
"Not bad, but if you are looking for a great pork chop recipe try the spiced pork chops (they are baked and unbelievably moist)."
"I really liked this recipe because of its mild flavor which really let the chops flavor come through. Foolproof if you're looking for a moist pork chop"
"I usually turn to this wonderful recipe when grilling or broiling all kinds of pork chops. -Lori in WI."
"Not bad I would make it again."