Grilled Marinated Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) cola
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1-1/2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
Sort By :
Not bad, but if you are looking for a great pork chop recipe try the spiced pork chops (they are baked and unbelievably moist).
I really liked this recipe because of its mild flavor which really let the chops flavor come through. Foolproof if you're looking for a moist pork chop
I usually turn to this wonderful recipe when grilling or broiling all kinds of pork chops. -Lori in WI.
Not bad I would make it again.