Grilled Marinated Ham Steaks Recipe
"It's a snap to combine this zippy marinade...and you can vary the marinating time to fit your day's activities," notes Maribeth Edwards of Follansbee, West Virginia. "The steaks cook up quickly and are always a hit!"
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 fully cooked ham steaks (1 pound each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add ham and turn to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and reserve marinade. Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC