- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 fully cooked ham steaks (1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add ham and turn to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade. Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Ham Steaks
Sort By :
"We love this dish, it is not only easy to put together but the flavor is incredible. I cooked the ham for my sister that does not like ham because the saltines on it and she can't not belived how delicious this ham came out. Definetely I will be cooking this recipe all the time."