Grilled Marinated Asparagus Recipe
Freshly harvested asparagus says spring is in the air, and on your table. Eating the tender spears right off the grill is pure pleasure.—Lessie Sites, Livingston, Montana
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the asparagus; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- 2. Drain asparagus, reserving marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill asparagus, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 55 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Asparagus
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC