Freshly harvested asparagus says spring is in the air, and on your table. Eating the tender spears right off the grill is pure pleasure.—Lessie Sites, Livingston, Montana
Recommended: 23 Chicken and Vegetable Recipes
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the asparagus; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Drain asparagus, reserving marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill asparagus, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Marinated Asparagus in Country Woman April/May 2011, p38
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review