- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill ribs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes, brushing occasionally with glaze. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Maple-Glazed Spareribs
"So good lots of flavor everyone should try it."
"At first I was skeptical, but I was totally wrong. It was so delicious that my husband and I prepared it twice within two weeks of each other. We didn't have the sesame seeds and it was so flavorful."