Grilled Lobster Tails Recipe
- 6 frozen lobster tails (8 to 10 ounces each), thawed
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Using scissors, cut top of lobster shell lengthwise down the center, leaving tail fin intact. Loosen meat from shell, keeping the fin end attached; lift meat and lay over shell. With a knife, cut a slit, 1/2 inch deep, down center of meat.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over lobster meat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place lobster tails, meat side up, on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until meat is opaque. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Lobster Tails(3)
Sort By :
Made it with butter. Delicious!
I am so glad I tried this recipe even after reading the other review! I substituted butter for the olive oil & we LOVED it!! We will definitely be making this again!
Prepared these for dinner along with a steak. Followed the recipe exactly and they were awful. Glad we had steak to eat for the lobster were not fit to eat. Such a waste of money and time! Would never make these again.