I had never made lobster at home until I tried this recipe convenient and deliciously different grilled recipe. It turned out amazing, and has left me with little reason to ever order lobster at a restaurant again. —Katie Rush, Kansas City, Missouri
- 6 frozen lobster tails (8 to 10 ounces each), thawed
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Using scissors, cut top of lobster shell lengthwise down the center, leaving tail fin intact. Loosen meat from shell, keeping the fin end attached; lift meat and lay over shell. With a knife, cut a slit, 1/2 inch deep, down center of meat.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over lobster meat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place lobster tails, meat side up, on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until meat is opaque. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Lobster Tails in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p176
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Lobster Tails
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review