Grilled Lobster Tails Recipe
- 6 frozen lobster tails (8 to 10 ounces each), thawed
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Using scissors, cut top of lobster shell lengthwise down the center, leaving tail fin intact. Loosen meat from shell, keeping the fin end attached; lift meat and lay over shell. With a knife, cut a slit, 1/2 inch deep, down center of meat.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over lobster meat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place lobster tails, meat side up, on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until meat is opaque. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Lobster Tails(5)
Sort By :
The only way this recipe could fail to provide a tasty lobster is if directions were not followed or lobster was bad in the first place.
Excellent. Even our learning-challenged cousin who unfortunately has a difficult time with some recipes...was able to accomplish this one on his own. Well done!
As for us, we love it. We've made it a half dozen times already. How SassyLacey in the previous one-star comment failed at this, is beyond me. If our cousin who has a learning disability can do it, I am a little shocked at Sassy's failure.
Some people just don't have a knack for cooking.
Made it with butter. Delicious!
I am so glad I tried this recipe even after reading the other review! I substituted butter for the olive oil & we LOVED it!! We will definitely be making this again!
Prepared these for dinner along with a steak. Followed the recipe exactly and they were awful. Glad we had steak to eat for the lobster were not fit to eat. Such a waste of money and time! Would never make these again.